- Do you believe in God? If so, based on which religion or spiritual practice? If not, why?
- Regardless of your belief, why do you think that the concept of God is interpreted so many different ways?
- Where does your faith originate from? Something taught to you as a child, personal discovery, or a deep knowing?
- How do you feel when other people try to enforce their belief in God on you?
- Are you the type of person that tries to convince others what to believe?
- When you recite your God’s Holy scripture to others do you try to promote love and positivity, or judgment and condemnation?
- Where do you think the following traits originated from: Judgment-Racism-Hatred-Prejudice-Bigotry-Intolerance. God or Man?
This survey comes from the 72 Days of God journey.